Victorian Quilters Inc. COVID-19 Policy
Please refer to the latest advice from the Department of Health, Victoria for the current COVID safe guidelines. https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covidsafe-settings
The limitations on movement and attendees at events may change at any time and we need to follow these directions to ensure the health and safety of our members and visitors.
As a general rule the venue where Victorian Quilters Inc. events are held will determine the number of attendees.
Please use the QR code for the venue to sign in and then sign in your attendance on the Victorian Quilters Inc. attendance sheet for insurance purposes. This includes time of arrival and departure and your contact telephone number.
Victorian Quilters Inc. prefer that you:
- Have been vaccinated for COVID;
- Wear a mask when you are indoors;
- Greetings to be cordial but do not include hugs etc.
- BYO mug, lunch and snacks. (No shared food). Tea & coffee will be provided in individually packed sachets and disposable stirrers provided.
- It may be necessary to pre-book & pay prior to attending an event, as the number of people attending each venue may change from time to time. When the number able to attend the event is reached, the booking site will close.
- It is preferred that any payments be made via card rather than cash.
Until we are able to meet in person, please keep well and stay safe.
29 September 2021