Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, some craft events and gatherings have been postponed and/or cancelled.
As part of the website update, the Contact Us page is now working – You may use the Contact Us page to advise us of events to be included in the Events Calendar and if you have any suggestions regarding the website.
Please check the Events pages and/or the Snuggly Quilts dates page for updates.
To see a list of events previously cancelled and/or postponed, please click here.
Every attempt will be made to keep this up-to-date, however please check with the venue and/or group if it is still marked as going ahead.
Showcase has been moved to November 2021. Showcase tab on the main menu to see all the details.
UPDATE 13 Feb 2021
Victorian Quilters Inc. COVID-19 Policy
Due to the current COVID restrictions Victorian Quilters Inc. events, including the Gathering on 20 March 2021 and Very Snuggly Quilt making days have been cancelled. The committee do not wish to further compromise the health and well being of our members.
Members will receive an email regarding these changes.
In view of the COVID pandemic the committee has considered how future events may be held to ensure the health and safety of our members and visitors. While the Victorian Government will change some requirements from time to time, the committee recommends that the following policy be followed for the foreseeable future.
- Fitted face masks will be worn.
- Greetings to be cordial but do not include hugs etc.
- BYO mug, lunch and snacks. (No shared food).
- Tea & coffee will be provided in individually packed sachets and disposable stirrers provided.
- It may be necessary to pre-book & pay prior to attending and event, as the number of people attending each venue may change from time to time. The venue will determine the number attending as restricted by the government at the time of the event. When the number able to attend the event is reached, the booking site will close.
- Social distancing recommendations will be followed (as determined from time to time).
- You will be required to provide your name & telephone contact number, time of arrival and departure. It is suggested that you bring your own pen.
- It is preferred that any payments be made via card rather than cash.
Until a vaccine for COVID-19 is readily available, and all restrictions have been lifted, we feel that following these guidelines will assist in keeping everyone safe and well. It goes without saying we will miss the wonderful morning & afternoon teas as well as the hugs on arrival and departure.